Published!

I am now a published author.

Yippee!

My short story “A Signature in Blood” is now online in the Winter issue of Mysterical-e Magazine. So how does it feel to have a story you’ve written “out there” for everyone to read, you ask? Well, let me tell you. Pretty darned good.

When I first opened the page and saw the title with my name in the byline, I jumped up and down and nearly broke my desk chair. Then I saw the artwork which perfectly reflect the story and I jumped some more. The artist obviously read the story. And when I took a look at the contents page and saw the company I was in, I felt humbled and honored.

I hope you’ll pop over and read it. I wrote it quite a while ago and it’s been fun seeing it in print. I’ve also enjoyed hearing my reader’s comments on it. Feel free to post a comment. Unless you really hated it. Then I would request that you lie.

Just kidding. Sort of.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved your story, Annette. You have good reason to be so excited about it!
Anonymous said…
Hi Annette,
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'll def. get over there and read it by the end of the day and I'll also link to it on my blog if that's alright??? Don't you love that feeling?
Annette said…
By all means, Kathie. I'd appreciate that. And thanks to all of you for taking the time to read it.

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...