But my house is clean!

I have accomplished nothing…NOTHING…in regards to writing this week. Suffice it to say, we will never survive retirement. Two people who are used to doing their own things do not function well when stuck together for extended periods of time. Especially when one of them bounces back and forth between pain and drug-induced bliss.

However, my house is clean. It’s much easier to be interrupted while vacuuming or Swiffering and come back to pick things up right where you left off than to try that when working on a crucial scene.

Plus, we’ve had more visitors in the last week than we’ve had in the last year. So having the house tidy isn’t so bad.

Comments

Sara said…
You have had my utmost sympathy since I first heard of Ray's accident. Gut reaction: 'Poor Ray, I hope he'll be OK, I'm sure he'll be OK, but POOR ANNETTE!!' Is there anything more pathetic than a sick or injured husband? I rejoiced for you yesterday when I saw him drive by. Ha! And I do hope he's mending well. Hang in there!
Annette said…
Hey, Sara! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm looking forward to life getting back to "normal." As if it ever were...

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1