Photo Friday: Lisa Scottoline and Friends

Tuesday evening, I drove to Oakmont Library for a book signing. But not just any book signing.

Lisa Scottoline is one of my favorite authors and speakers. Heck, she's one of my favorite people in general. She's funny, she's smart, and she's extremely supportive of aspiring writers. That's why I selected her to be the keynote at last year's Pennwriters Conference.

This year's release is Think Twice, and I can't wait to sit down and read it. This will probably involve a cover-to-cover marathon and sleep deprivation the following day.

So today's photo is actually TWO photos. The first is a lovely posed shot of (left to right) Mary Alice Gorman, owner of Mystery Lovers Bookshop; me; and Lisa.


But none of us can keep a straight face for more than a second or two before all three of dissolve into hysterics.

Obviously, book people know how to have a good time!

Comments

Jemi Fraser said…
Book people DO know how to have fun! Great photos :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...