Cat Television

Kensi wasn’t all together certain she liked this camping stuff at first. She spent most of our two initial trips to the camp in Confluence hiding in the closet. During the day. She made up for it at night by exploring every nook and cranny and getting into stuff that I didn’t even know we had.

However, she’s now a seasoned camping kitty. She and Skye actually get along, sitting side-by-side on the table, looking out at the world. You’ll have to take my word for it, because I didn’t get a picture of them together.

For cats, windows are like television. Windows with screens add the extra dimension of smell-o-vision.


Our windows have some pretty good programming in Confluence. There was a family of wrens who liked to sit on my bicycle and scold the cats. There were also moles, chipmunks, and a pine squirrel. Hubby tells me pine squirrels are the Pit Bulls of the squirrel population. I say they’re more like Chihuahuas. Small, but they have no inkling of their diminutive stature. And they’re LOUD.

Window-TV has no volume control. Other than closing the windows. And Kensi would pout if I did that.



Skye checking out the reception at floor level...

...and obviously not happy to have her TV viewing disturbed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1