...GO!

I’ll be offline all day today. That seems to be the only way I can get any serious writing done. And I intend to get some serious writing done today.

Annette Dashofy’s Revision Version of Nanowrimo begins!

That name is way too long. ADRVN?

No.

Oh, well. I can’t waste precious writing time trying to come up with something better.

Anyone out there care to join me? This is an unofficial, make-it-up-as-we-go-along version of Nanowrimo. Set your own goals. Feel free to post them here if you want me to nag/cajole/encourage you to meet them. You can do the same right back at me.

My goal for today is 6 pages. I’m tempted to say 7, but I’m a wuss. I hate to fail on the first day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1