Summertime and the living is easy

After a whirlwind couple of months, life is finally slowing down to a tolerable level. And it's June.

I love early June. Provided it isn’t storming. Some of the worst storms we’ve ever had in this area hit on May 31 or June 1. This year, we’ve been lucky. A bit of rain during the week, but gorgeous weekends. I guess this is our reward for suffering through last winter.

Everything is so green it makes your eyes hurt. 



My rhododendron was splendid this year after not blooming at all last year.
 I've already started dining from our garden. Lettuce, radishes, and green onion salads. YUM!


 And topping things off, my advanced copies of LOST LEGACY arrived! Kensi approves!
Or maybe Kensi just wants me to unpack the books so she can have the box to play in!

So enjoy the sunshine. Take a nap. Read a book. Happy June!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...