Some Holiday Reading Material

Wishing you all a very merry holiday season.

In case you’re looking for something to read, my Pittsburgh Chapter of Sisters in Crime put out an anthology a year ago, and to celebrate, we’re offering a real 12 Days of Christmas Deal for Lucky Charms: 12 Crime Tales.


My contribution, “Sweet Deadly Lies,” is set in the same county as my Zoe Chambers mysteries, although in a different town. In fact Monongahela County Police Detective Wayne Baronick puts in an appearance.

Mona Peterson had once told me the chunk of fake turquoise hanging on a heavy silver chain around her neck always brought her luck. Seeing that same silver chain cutting purple grooves into the gray skin of her throat, I had my doubts.

My Marsdale PD partner, Cale Harper, finished stringing crime scene tape around the back side of the Marsdale High School football field bleachers where Mona’s body had been discovered. He shoved his hands into his coat pockets and ambled over to me. “I’ve seen it all now, Abby. Who’d want to kill sweet Mrs. Peterson? Can you believe it?”

I didn’t say what I was thinking. Hell, yes, I could believe it. In fact I was surprised it hadn’t happened sooner. But then, I knew Mona better than Cale did…

Want to read more? Lucky Charms on e-readers is only 99 cents through Christmas. Choose your format: Kindle, Nook, Kobo.

Also, I have two more appearances before Christmas.

Friday, December 19 – Chartiers Houston Community Library, Houston, PA, 11:30 a.m.

Saturday, December 20 – Red Engine Press Holiday Event at Papa Gallo Cucina, Bridgeville, PA, 2:00 to 4:00. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1