Malice Domestic: FRIDAY

I'm extremely sleep deprived so forgive me if I don't make a lot of sense this morning. 
Friday, preparing to take on the day.

Our New Kids on the Block Panel went well. I'm so honored to be included with this fabulous, witty group of women.

And we really do like each other!


Circle of Influence sightings in the book store.


At Opening Ceremonies, we received our nomination certificates. It's really real!

Today is THE DAY. Breakfast with Sisters in Crime, book signing, and tonight, the Agatha Awards banquet. 

And hopefully, in between there somewhere--a nap.


Comments

Tracy Weber said…
It's been a blast getting to know you! The countdown continues!
Annette said…
I feel the same, Tracy.

Popular posts from this blog

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Mom Update

Looking Ahead...