Bouchercon 2016--Part 3

Saturday morning, I attended another fun panel. This one was on spying and included my pal John Lawton.

I was so excited for my Pittsburgh Sisters in Crime Mary "Liz Milliron" Sutton and Paula Smith for making it into Blood on the Bayou, the Bouchercon anthology, I couldn't wait for the signing. I know how hard they've worked and it's great to see that hard work rewarded.








I had to rush from the anthology signing to my own panel.

The Henery Press gang met for drinks in the very crowded and very loud bar.

Then I headed down the street to my friend Ellen Byron's new book launch party. That's me and Eleanor Jones helping with promotion.

And for me, that wrapped up my New Orleans experience. I retreated to my room to pack for my early flight home.

Thanks to everyone who worked so tirelessly to put this convention together. It was a blast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1