Coming Attractions

A multi-published author friend told me once I signed my contract, life as I knew it would change drastically. Wow, was she right.

I could definitely use a few more hours in each day. But I’m learning how to schedule my time. My real “creative” energies fizzle after about 3 p.m., so I have to fit my writing in before then. Businessy stuff (yes, I know there’s no such word as “businessy” but there should be!) can be done later in the day or pre-caffeine in the morning.

Now if only I could manage to block out the world during my creative hours. I’m working on it.

My Sisters in Crime chapter is all abuzz about the upcoming launch of Lucky Charms.

You can pre-order a print copy NOW from Mystery Lovers Bookshop. Want a signed copy? You can note that when you order. Want to meet all of us who contributed? We’re having a spectacular launch party at Mystery Lovers on Sunday, December 8 starting at 5:00 p.m. If you’re in the Pittsburgh area, we’d love to see you. Otherwise, the anthology will be available for sale in print and all e-book formats starting December 2.

As if that wasn’t enough excitement, Henery Press is revealing the cover for Circle of Influence this Tuesday, November 19. Wait until you see it! I absolutely LOVE what they’ve done. I’ll post it here then, too.


So the next few weeks look to be a wonderful thrilling ride. Now back to work on books #2 and #3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1