Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1

It's been so long since I last posted and so much has happened, there's no way I can fit it all into one post. Especially since I'm busy with the second draft of a new book. So I've decided to catch up a little at a time. 

First up, HELPLESS, my 12th Zoe Chambers Mystery came out in May. It's my first foray into straight suspense, rather than whodunit mysteries, and the reviews have been outstanding. I'm so happy. And relieved. 

Second, Where the Guilty Hide is FINALLY available in paperback in the US. It took a lot of trial and error and manually pushing buttons by my UK publisher, but it's out there! I won't go into the frustration involved in not being able to get my books into US bookstores. And I've been assured this won't happen when the second Detective Honeywell Mystery comes out in print early next year. 

That would be Keep Your Family Close which has my absolute favorite cover of all of my books! It's up for digital pre-orders now. 

Check back for more catching up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!