The Countdown to Launch Day Begins

Next Tuesday will be FOUR weeks until the release of No Way Home. I'm really excited about this one and hope everyone enjoys it. The genesis of the story began four years ago (notice the theme of FOUR there?) when I took my dream trip out west. It was supposed to be a once-in-a-lifetime trip. I had no idea I'd go back again. And again.


I didn't realize then that my fifth Zoe Chambers mystery would be partly set there. Heck, I didn't even have a contract for the FIRST Zoe Chambers mystery at the time.

However when I went back for my second trip to New Mexico, I did have a contract. And an inkling of a story idea. By my third trip, I was in solid Research Mode. Trip #4 was all about verifying my facts for an already written manuscript, and grabbing some photos of the locations.

Beginning next week, I'm going to share some of those memories and photos. New Mexico is now my second home. I'm looking forward to returning for a fifth time this summer to promote No Way Home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1