I'm Back. Again.

Somehow, I've once again managed to let several months fly by without checking in here. I could offer up a multitude of excuses, all valid, but instead, let me just do a quick catch-up. 

The garden did extremely well but is done now. 

I've been kept busy doing both in-person and virtual book events. It's been wonderful seeing people in 3-dimension instead of just in a little box on a computer screen.

I got to interview my good friend Liz Milliron during her launch party for Harm Not the Earth at Mystery Lovers Bookshop


Hanging out with Jennifer Diamond after I presented the keynote at the Festival of Books in the Alleghenies

Doing a reading at the Festival of Books in the Alleghenies

One day in September, we had waterfront property, courtesy of Hurricane Ida. Thankfully, the floodwaters didn't quite make it to the house.

Earlier this month, I released my second indie-published book. Not a full-length novel, but instead, a collection of short stories featuring the characters from the Zoe Chambers mysteries.


If you subscribe to my newsletter, you may have already read them. But if you missed one or if you want them all in one place OR if you know of someone who might like a quick read as a Christmas gift, Crime in the Country is available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or just about anywhere. You can go to my website and choose your preferred vendor. (Note: you can also support indie booksellers and receive a SIGNED copy if you order from Mystery Lovers Bookshop! Just sayin'.)

Looking ahead, Death By Equine has been picked up by Tantor Media and will come out in AUDIO in March! 




It's also going to be available on the Scream app from Crazy Maple Studio. I'm still learning about this new platform for readers, so stay tuned for updates. 

In the slightly nearer future, there's NaNoWriMo. Last year, I participated and completed a first draft of what will be the next Zoe Chambers mystery, coming Spring of 2022. THIS year, I'm again participating with the hopes of completing the first draft of the manuscript that was placed on the back burner this summer. It still isn't under contract, but I want to see how the story plays out!

Once again, I'm determined to post here more often. Keeping you updated on my NaNoWriMo goals and accomplishments should motivate me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...