Book Jail Update

Greetings from my writing cave. 

I'm making great progress on my Book Jail projects. Only ten days in and I've completed copy edits on Where The Guilty Hide. Unless my editor determines my fixes still need more fixes, it will be off to proofreading next! 

I've also completed the second draft of the next Zoe Chambers Mystery and shipped it off to my beta readers. That means two of my three goals have been met. 

Now I have the big one to work on. I'm happy with the way the outline is shaping up for the second Matthias Honeywell Mystery. And I have opened a new Word doc and typed "Chapter 1" as well as an opening paragraph. To be honest, the opening paragraph sucks but it's a first draft. For me, all that first opening paragraph has to do is give me a starting point from which the story can flow. 

The other BIG THING that's happened is Where The Guilty Hide is now available for pre-order with a release date of January 20! So far, only digital is listed, but paperback should be coming soon. And check out this cover!


 

Isn't it GORGEOUS?! I'm positively giddy. 

If you're interested in pre-ordering it in digital, here are some links:

Barnes & Noble

Amazon

Kobo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1