More Matthias!

The week before my then-agent Dawn Dowdle passed away, she'd called me to tell me One More Chapter (HarperCollins UK) wanted three more Detective Honeywell mysteries! We'd started negotiating in the days leading up to her death. Then the bottom dropped out.

Fast forward a few weeks. I signed with Paula Munier at Talcott Notch. But there were lots of contractual complications in dealing with the closing of Dawn's agency. Then the publishing world closed down for the holidays. But things kicked into high gear recently and resulted in this:



It's official. Matthias Honeywell and Emma Anderson will be back for three more books, the first one set to release this December. And I should mention, Beyond Redemption is my working title. I'm certain my publisher will change it by the time it comes out. They always manage to come up with better titles than I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1