Scatterbrained

Here's a list of what's been going on.

  • Helpless did not win the Agatha. My streak holds
  • What Comes Around is now available in ebook and paperback.
  • What Comes Around will be out in audiobook in July.
  • I had a root canal, followed by a temporary crown, followed by a permanent crown.
  • I finally got some contractual stuff settled (going back to my agent's death in November.)
  • I've been trying to work on developmental edits for the next Honeywell mystery. 


Here's a list of what's coming up.
  • Thriller Panel at the Greater Pittsburgh Festival of Books, Saturday at 10:30 a.m.
  • Cozy Panel at the Upper St. Clair Library, Saturday at 2:00 p.m.
  • Pennwriters Conference, May 17-18 


The parts I find ridiculously funny are the two panels on Saturday. First, because I'm double-booked and am praying I don't hit traffic getting from one to the other. Second, because I'm classified as a thriller author in the morning and a cozy author in the afternoon. 

Those aren't the same thing. But, hey, I'm versatile.

And I hope to see you at one of these.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1