Writer's Retreat December 2017

I spent all last week in Book Jail again. On Monday, I traveled to Aston PA, south of Philly to meet up with Ramona Long and Kim Gray for a weeklong writing retreat. Wendy Tyson joined us for a couple of nights too.

The house is old but feels like home, reminding me a bit of my grandparents' farmhouse.


My writing space there was small but comfy.

Deer came to greet us at dawn and at dusk.



But most importantly, I managed to write "The End" not once, but twice! I finished the first draft of Zoe Chambers Mystery #7. And I started and finished a Zoe Chambers short story, which will be posted on my website on Christmas Eve.

The short story is free but there's a catch. The page it'll be on is password protected and the ONLY way to get the password is to subscribe to my newsletter. You can sign up here.

I promise I won't swamp your inbox with newsletters. But you will get the short story and you'll get a sneak peek of the cover of Uneasy Prey. Then you'll get another newsletter right the New Year to announce when Uneasy Prey goes live for pre-order. Good stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1