Party Time!

It's almost time to celebrate the launch of Death by Equine! The release date is sneaking up on me. May 11th!

The party is being held on Zoom this time, so everyone can attend. Hosted by Mystery Lovers Bookshop, the event involves a discussion between me and my dear friend and longtime critique buddy, Donnell Ann Bell

Donnell helped me create the earliest version of this book over a decade ago. When my first agent couldn't sell it, Donnell hounded me to do something with it. For a long time, I resisted, having moved on to my Zoe Chambers series. When the lull in the publishing action happened, and I decided to dust off, revise, and indie-publish Death by Equine, Donnell became the obvious choice to include in the launch party. 

I haven't seen her interview questions yet but last I heard, she had something like FIFTEEN of them. Yes, I'm a little scared. Mostly though, I'm excited. I get to hang out with one of my dearest friends. Laughter is inevitable. 

The party starts at 7:00 p.m. eastern time. Click here to register. And while you're there, you can order a signed copy of Death by Equine. Simply add the signed or inscribed request in the text box at the end of the order form.

P.S. You should also order one (or all!) of Donnell's books too. They're fabulous!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...