Two More Big Announcements

I'm about to hit the road to Lancaster, PA, for the first in-person Pennwriters Conference since 2019. This weekend I'll be on a publishing panel and teaching one or two workshops (one for sure; another is on standby in case another instructor can't make it). I'm less anxiety-ridden about this trip, having survived the one to Bethesda for Malice three weeks ago. My people skills aren't so rusty this time!

Before I leave, though, I wanted to share the rest of the BIG NEWS in my life and career. 

First, last week I signed a two-book contract with HarperCollins UK (One More Chapter) for a new series set along Lake Erie! 

If you look back at one of my more frustrating posts, you'll read about my ongoing battle with proposals. THIS new series was one of those. Thanks to my fabulous agent, Dawn Dowdle, it has found a wonderful home. You'll be hearing more on it in the near future.

And finally, next month I'll be sharing the stage at the Steamfitters Event Center in Harmony, PA, with none other than James Patterson.



Yes, THAT James Patterson. 

I was selected to moderate his local appearance and will join him in conversation about his upcoming memoir. One of the perks: I received an advanced copy and can tell you, it's terrific. I'm taking it with me on this road trip for those moments when I need to regroup and unwind. 

By the way, the James Patterson event is SOLD OUT.

Never fear. This isn't my only upcoming appearance. Check out my Events page on my website for the updated list. I hope to see you at one of them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...