Release Day!

I may have started 2023 with lots of hope for a productive January, but the Universe quickly revealed other plans. My husband staggered out of bed on New Year's morning and announced he felt lousy. No, we did not go out partying on New Year's Eve. On January 2, he tested positive for Covid. After two days of playing nursemaid, I also tested positive. 

Thankfully, we both had mild cases. His was worse, but I think that's because I learned from his mistakes and from the virtual doctor's appointment he had before I started feeling crappy. 

Still, mild or not, it knocked me down for a couple of days. Days I didn't have to spare. My deadline for the second Detective Honeywell Mystery is February 1!

The good news is I've made up for lost time. And we've both recovered, which is even better news. Barring unforeseen disasters, I will make my deadline.

More good news is today is the digital release of Where the Guilty Hide! It's being well received so far, which is always a relief.


Mark Baker of Carstairs Considers gave it 5-stars. Check out his full review here.

I've done several guest blogs about behind-the-scenes aspects of the story. Last week I was on Jungle Red Writers, talking about What If and If Only.

And today, Dru Ann Love has allowed Matthias Honeywell to tell us a little about himself; I'm on the Wickeds discussing Beer Cans and Tombstones; and Donnell Ann Bell has given me a spot to talk about setting. 

Check out these wonderful blogs when you get a chance. And if you haven't ordered your digital copy of Where the Guilty Hide yet, find your favorite format here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1