Bouncing Back

What a wild rollercoaster ride November was. Losing my friend and agent, Dawn Dowdle was rock bottom. But what's that saying? When one door closes, another opens? I guess it's true. 

Earlier this week, I accepted an offer of representation from the amazing Paula Munier of Talcott Notch Literary Services. 


Paula asked me some tough questions when we first talked. She made me take a good luck at where I am with my writing career and where I want to go. Stepping out of one's comfort zone is never easy, but life is too short to avoid taking the big chances and shooting for the stars. If nothing else, Dawn's sudden passing taught me that. 

Think about it. A new year is coming. What big dream have you been pushing aside for the sake of playing it safe? If you had a chance to do (or write!) what you've always dreamed of, what would that be?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1