Katz Family Saga Continues

Cat Update: All creatures love to make a liar out of me. The kitties put in a return appearance yesterday morning. Four of them, at least. Pip’s back (gray kitten with big eyes), but the black and white mole-killing kitten is not. Torte cat is still missing, too.

It’s Wednesday, so it must be my day to blog at Working Stiffs. I’m giving everyone a chance to dredge up memories (and perhaps ghosts?) of Christmas past. Come on over and share your memories and traditions, no matter how odd.

Comments

Joyce Tremel said…
I really hope someone took the black and white one in. She/he/it reminded me too much of my long-gone Shadow.
Annette said…
She (I think it's a she) reminds me a lot of our late Fluffy, too. I'm optimistic that they all have another home somewhere, because they're all rolly polly. They're not starving, that's for sure.
VR Barkowski said…
So glad little Pip is back!
Jemi Fraser said…
Cats always do what you least expect!

Popular posts from this blog

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Mom Update

Looking Ahead...