Hot Weather Wimp

The intention was to share tales of our Sisters in Crime writing retreat here today. However, I can't. Not really. You see, I gave up after less than 24 hours and came home.

I've survived floods and blizzards, but was done in by heat and humidity. You see, the mountain lodge where we gathered Friday has no air conditioning. Combine that with it being the hottest weekend of the year and my history of heat exhaustion... Well, it just wasn't pretty. 

What was pretty was the house and its surroundings. 









And there was lots of food. 

LOTS of food. 

Anyhow, I bailed out first thing Saturday morning after a very rough Friday night. I'm happy to report I hear everyone else had a grand time. I look forward to hearing their tales, since I don't have any of my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1