The Week in Review

It’s been a hectic week. And I suspect there are several more hectic weeks in my near future. Thirty-four days until my conference coordinator duties are over. I was about to celebrate that fact until I realized what it means. No more putting off the unfinished portion of this week’s to-do list until NEXT week. There are only a very few “next” weeks left.

Panic attack!

Breathe. Breathe.

Okay, I’m better.

Here’s a summary of what I’ve been doing.

Last Tuesday, my Sisters in Crime chapter gathered at Mystery Lovers Bookshop along with a couple of book clubs to have dinner with author Harley Jane Kozak to celebrate the release of her latest novel, A Date You Can’t Refuse. It was nice to see Nancy Martin there, having climbed out of Deadline Hell.

As I mentioned on Wednesday’s Working Stiffs, I spent Thursday in Pittsburgh at the memorial service for the fallen heroes of Zone 5. I’ll post a photo documentation of the day THIS Wednesday on Working Stiffs. Suffice it to say it was exhausting and unforgettable.

Friday, hubby and I and the cat headed to our camp in Confluence. It was cold and rainy, but it was quiet. I needed quiet. And Skye was a perfect little camping kitty once again. We were there all of 24 hours before we had to return home to spend Easter with the gang.

What a gang.

Today, I had to take my mom to the store to restock. But now I have provisions laid in to last a few days and a to-do list that demands to be completed THIS week, not NEXT week.

So for the next thirty-four days, if I fail to blog on a regular basis, don’t send out the search and rescue team. I’ll be here, at my desk, drinking coffee.

Send chocolate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Looking Ahead...