Confessions of a Conference Coordinator

Four weeks from today, I will be a free woman. Oh, I’ll be dealing with the typical conference post-mortem. But by that point, there won’t be anything I can do about it other than pass the suggestions on to next year’s coordinator.

There is a certain degree of freedom in knowing that I will never do this again.

For the most part, everything is under control. Or so I thought. Under the category of the light at the end of the tunnel being a train, I’ve had this feeling that I was missing something. That at some point, someone would ask me if I’d done such-and-such and I’d slap myself on the forehead and swear.

Okay, it’s not THAT bad. But I have become aware that one area needs some immediate attention. Thankfully, there is still time.

I should warn everyone…for the next four weeks, most of my posts here are going to revolve around the conference. After all, I expect to be totally immersed in it, so there will be dreadfully little else to write about. I’ll try to focus on the humor to keep things entertaining. I sure hope it doesn’t turn into a thriller. Or a tear-jerker.

Only time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1