The Week in Pictures

I love my new camera, but I have to admit, most of my successful photographs have been the result of a combination of luck and the fact that the camera is smarter than I am. In an effort to change that, I started a series of photography classes this week.

They came with the camera, so I wasn’t sure how much I’d get out of them, but I really enjoyed the first one.

In a further attempt to get better acquainted with all the bells and whistles and buttons and knobs, I’ve decided to shoot at least a few photos each day, experimenting with different settings and options along the way.

Since several days have been rainy, Skye has been my main model. I think she’s getting sick of me pointing that thing at her.


Here’s shot of my downsized to-be-read shelves.

Please note the lamp stand next to the books has not been de-cluttered yet. It’s a work in progress.

Finally, today there was a brief break in the rain showers. The sky remained as gray as my cat, and these pictures of our property behind our house aren’t especially noteworthy. But, hey, they’re homework.




The sun’s supposed to come out tomorrow (now, you know that song is going to be stuck in your brain for the next two days, don’t you?), so hopefully I can get back outside and get some better autumn pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1