Pennwriters Conference in Pictures: Part One

I know I sort of dropped off the radar blogwise in mid conference. Sorry. But I was busy having fun, so I’m not really all THAT sorry. But as a way of making up, I have photographic evidence of the event. LOTS of photographic evidence.

Let’s start with Thursday. Here is Tim Esaias teaching the day long fiction intensive. Fantastic class. I always learn something new from Tim.


Here's Friday's Networking Lunch held in the Courtyard of the Eden Resort. It was a beautiful space.

Friday's keynote dinner is the big "dress up" event of the weekend. My fellow Sisters in Crime looking smashing.

Even I cleaned up pretty good. Check out the pearls, an early anniversary gift from my dear Hubby.

Our keynote speaker was the multi talented, multi published James Rollins. Here he is with our conference coordinator, the lovely Ayleen Stellhorn.



To be continued...

Comments

Jemi Fraser said…
You look fabulous!! Love the dress :)

Great photos - I really want to get to a conference one of these days.
You look great in that dress! Looks like a fun weekend.
Annette said…
Jemi, you really should make a point to attend one. The Pennwriters Conference is exceptional...and I'm not just saying that because I coordinated it last year.

Thanks, Jamie. It really was a blast!
Mason Canyon said…
You look wonderful and the conference sounds very interesting.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Susan Gable said…
Prom shark, prom shark, we want the prom shark!
Sara said…
Way to go, Hubby, on the pearls! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Mom Update

Looking Ahead...