Wednesday Stuff

Yesterday, in the midst of snow and ice storm, Mom was transferred from Allegheny General to the Washington County Health Center. Again. Everyone there knows us and couldn't believe she was back. We're finding it a little hard to believe ourselves.

It's been a fairly quiet winter weatherwise up until now. Cold at times, but not a lot of snow. NOW that I have to go to visit Mom every day in Washington instead of across the yard, we're getting a ton of snow. I'm just hoping the weather clears by the weekend, as I'm heading to Twinsburg, Ohio for that Writer's Retreat.

In spite of it all, I am doing research for the next novel. Monday I went to the monthly meeting of the Smith Township Supervisors. I've blogged about it today over at Working Stiffs. Click here to check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Update

Agatha Nomination for Fatal Reunion!

Catching Up...AGAIN...Part 1